Reference #: 024009
Job Family Group: Store Operations
lululemon athletica is a yoga-inspired athletic apparel company that provides components for people to live longer, healthier and more fun lives. By creating products that keep people active and stress free, lululemon believes the world will be a better place.
The lululemon store is currently looking for a part-time in-store seamstress. Under the supervision and direction of the Store Manager, the seamstress plays a vital role in ensuring a guest’s experience at the store is positive and beneficial.
Qualifications of the position:
- Experience with sewing garments is a must!
- Required – one year’s work experience in sewing / alterations.
- Preferred – garment industry background.
- Preferred – experience using industrial sergers and cover stitch machines.
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Extraordinary customer service, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Preferred knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities.
To apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.