Reference #: 023202
Location: Natick , Massachusetts , United States
Job Family Group: Store Operations
Who is an Expeditor?
You love the thrill of backroom organization and strategy.
You understand what it really means to work smarter, not harder!
Your cat-like reaction time allows you to be swift on your feet and quick on decision making.
You are 6th sense is ‘sense of urgency’.
- You will be on the inventory team working outside of normal business hours to receive and process shipments, strategize, and execute backroom efficiencies. The goal of your team is to have the store and the backroom strategically organized by priority and accessibility. You have set the store up to manage sell-through, restocks and all other inventory-related tasks efficiently through processing/organizing inventory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under the direction of the Expeditor Leader, you will: receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the floor, overflow stock placed in back room and stored areas
- Assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and organizing product
- Ensure stock replenishment in work areas
- Complete other additional projects as required or by request, under the direction of the Expeditor Leader
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Traits) and Qualifications:
- A passion for product flow and efficiency,
- Available 3-4 days a week, 4-7 hour shifts during early morning/overnights
- Ability to be physically present in the store
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- High sense of urgency
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50lbs
- Comfortable with climbing ladders