Reference #: 022914
Job Family Group: Store Operations
who we are
Yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives and our mission is to elevate the world through the power of practice.
who you are
You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an expert in creating world-class guest experience in our retail stores. You deliver this experience by connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture. You are responsible for ensuring our inventory is processed quickly and efficiently. Key duties include: receiving shipments, processing inventory, restocking the floor and supporting with sell-through strategies. As an expeditor, you are the inventory expert for your store.
a day in the life:
- you receive and processes inventory and supports with other inventory- related tasks.
- you assist in preparing the store for the day including; replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required.
- you complete other additional projects as required or by request, under the direction of the Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Store Inventory Lead.
- You create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about our culture, product and community, and you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations
- You are knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager; you educate on guest-facing initiatives on the retail floor
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
- You assist in closing the store for the day including: sizing, cleaning, collecting and removing trash and recycling and other duties as needed
- You utilize Point of Sale system to accurately and efficiently process guest transactions; payments, refunds/exchanges and gift cards
- You use hand held mobile devices to access and order product for our guests from our distribution and ecommerce channels
- You are aware of company safety policies and procedures and you work in partnership with your team to ensure a safe workplace
- You educate on your local community programs including local studios, instructors and events
- You demonstrate exemplary community education in every guest interaction and you explain the “why” behind events/experiences and enroll guests in attending them
- You facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product feedback
- You know all current ambassadors by name and expertise and you facilitate the introduction of ambassadors to the team and other leaders in the community
- upbeat, optimistic, passoniate, friendly, and authentic
- excellent team player and ability to work independently
- responsible and dependable
- proactive and solution-oriented
- excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- extraordinary guest interaction, organizational, and time management skils
- ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities preferred
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends. During non-peak inventory times, expeditors may work a combinition of floor shifts and off-floor shifts. In peak season, the majority of the expeditors shifts may be used to support with off-floor responsibilities. A portion of all expeditor hours will be worked when the store is closed to support with efficient inventory processing.
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December (the start of the second week in period 11) until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
the finer print:
- Who your leader is: Store Manager, Assistant Manager(s) + Key Leaders
- Where you spend your time: Retail floor
- Hours expectation:
- Part time: up to 23 hours
- Status: Non-Exempt
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.