To our guests,
All of us at lululemon want to thank you for your continued support of our company, and how you have showed up for one another during these times. I am continually inspired by the power and connection of this collective.
After making the decision to close our stores in North America on March 16, we are now stepping into our re-opening phase. In certain areas, where permitted by local government and public health authorities, we are gradually welcoming our guests back to our stores. For the latest on store openings and hours, visit our Store Finder
The wellbeing of our people, guests, and communities remains our highest priority and we are taking the below steps to enhance the safety of our guests and teams in our stores, while remaining agile in adapting to new guidelines as they become available. Refer to our FAQ
for further details.
• Our store teams will be wearing face coverings and have daily health screenings.
• High touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned frequently as part of our enhanced daily sanitizing.
• Hand sanitizer will be readily available for you.
• We’re ensuring physical distancing can be maintained by limiting store occupancy and updating store layouts. For example, every second fitting room is closed to allow for 6ft of distance between people.
• We’ve moved to a cashless payment system where permissible. We’re accepting electronic payments—cards or digital wallets, and tap is best.
• We’ve extended our return policy and have express returns and exchanges to save time in the store.
• A contactless, buy online, same-day pickup service is available at select locations.
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our community while providing a great store experience, even if that may look and feel a little different. In addition, we will continue to create opportunities to shop, sweat, and connect online by expanding our Digital Sweatlife
program while in-store events remain paused.
We look forward to supporting and connecting with you and meeting you where you are, in-store or online.
EVP, Americas and Global Guest Innovation