Yes. You can purchase a gift card online or in-store. They can be redeemed in-store or online and should be treated like cash as they cannot be replaced. Gift cards and e-gift cards are final sale.
Yes. E-gift cards can only be purchased online and are delivered via email. They can be redeemed in-store or online, just like a physical card.
Unfortunately our gift cards can not be redeemed in the following countries: Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, UAE.
You can easily check the balance online or have an educator help you at your local store.
Yes. lululemon gift cards are accepted in ivivva stores, showrooms and on the ivivva website.
2017/2018 Sweepstakes Official Rules
Updated: Dec 11, 2017
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PRODUCT PURCHASE DOES NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The “Sweatlife Adventure” 2018 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on December 26, 2017, and ends at 11:59 PM PST on January 28, 2018, or while game piece supplies last, whichever is sooner (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, or the age of majority in their state/ province of residence, whichever is greater. Residents of Quebec are not permitted to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of lululemon athletica canada inc. (“Sponsor”), lululemon usa inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, and promotion agencies (“Sponsor Entities”) and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Transactions made with Ambassador Gift Cards are not eligible for this Sweepstakes. All federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Play: During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants meeting the eligibility criteria in Section 2 of these Official Rules may enter the Sweepstakes in any of the following ways (each method an “Entry,” collectively, the “Entries”):
a. In-Store Purchase with lululemon Gift Card. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit any lululemon retail store in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec), make a purchase using a lululemon gift card (lululemon Ambassador Gift Card purchases not included), and confirm when queried by the cashier or other team member that you would like to enter the Sweepstakes to receive one (1) game piece, while supplies last. If you decline a game piece during this transaction, any later request for a game piece based on such transaction may be denied.
b. Online Purchase with lululemon Gift Card. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the lululemon online store at: https://shop.lululemon.com/ and make a purchase using a lululemon gift card (lululemon Ambassador Gift Card purchases not eligible), and one (1) game piece will be sent to the shipping address indicated in your order with the items in your order or in a separate shipment via Canada Post, U.S. Mail, or nationally recognized courier, while supplies last. No game pieces will be sent to users with a billing or shipping address located in Quebec or any other excluded territory.
c. Without Purchase. To obtain one (1) game piece, during the Sweepstakes Period access the Mail In Request Form (available at: https://info.lululemon.com/help/ordering/gift-cards/ (“Mail In Request Form”), download and print the Mail In Request Form and complete all fields by hand, and mail it to: lululemon athletica, ATTN: Sweepstakes Requests, 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1C7 Canada (“Mail In Request”), while supplies last. The Mail In Request Form must contain all requested information or the Mail In Request may be disqualified. All Mail In Requests must be completed by hand. No mechanically reproduced/photocopied Mail In Requests will be accepted. All Mail In Requests must be postmarked no earlier than December 26, 2017 and no later than January 28, 2018 and must be received at the foregoing address no later than February 7, 2018 in order to be sent a game piece, while supplies last. Mail in Requests received after the February 7, 2018 deadline will not be considered. Limit one (1) request per outer postmarked envelope.
Any other attempted forms of entry are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor will not acknowledge entries or correspond with entrants. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, postage due or misdirected mail, or game pieces. Potentially winning tickets will be distributed randomly across all game pieces in Canada and the United States, with no predetermined regional distribution.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor Entities via telephone, e-mail, and/or postal mail concerning this Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Notification:
If your game piece reveals one of the five (5) available potentially winning tickets, you will be a potential Instant Winner (if the entrant is located in or resides in Canada, the potential Instant Winner will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question). If you are a potential Instant Winner begin the winner verification process no later than February 15, 2018 in the following way:
Potentially winning game pieces presented after February 15, 2018 will be disqualified and are ineligible to win. In order for a potential Instant Winner to be declared a “Grand Prize Winner” and be eligible for a prize, the potential Instant Winner must: (a) have complied with, and remain in compliance with, these rules, (b) sign and deliver to the Sponsor, within five (5) days after the Sponsor’s request, a standard declaration and release form, which may include an affidavit of the entrant’s compliance with these rules, an acceptance of the prize as awarded, and except where prohibited, a publicity release and a liability release, (c) complete all tax documentation required by law in the jurisdiction in which the potential Instant Winner resides, and (d) if the entrant is located in or resides in Canada, the potential Instant Winner will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question. Each potential Instant Winner may be required to provide proof of identity, residency, age and other documentation. If a potential Instant Winner fails to comply with all requirements in this paragraph, their potential prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner.
An entrant is not a winner even if the instant win game should so indicate unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning game piece have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Potentially winning game pieces will be verified by Sponsor whose decisions to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection and validation of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
5. Prizes: There will be five (5) Grand Prize Winners. Limit one (1) prize per eligible entrant.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is fifteen thousand United States Dollars ($15,000 USD) for U.S. residents and eighteen thousand five hundred Canadian Dollars ($19,000 CAD) for Canadian residents. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes awarded seventy-five thousand United States Dollars ($75,000 USD) / ninety-five thousand Canadian Dollars ($95,000 CAD). The actual value of each Grand Prize may vary depending upon the location of the Grand Prize Winner, fares at the time of travel, and the value of transportation services rendered and hotel accommodations provided at the time of the travel. ARVs are correct at date of publication of these Official Rules, but may be subject to change due to exchange rates, location and time of departure, and other factors. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value will not be paid to the winner.
The odds of winning are 1:300,000.
No substitution, transfer or assignment of a prize is permitted, except Sponsor may substitute another prize of approximately equal or greater value if the advertised prize or any portion of the Grand Prize is unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any applicable and unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of the prize, including federal, provincial, state and local taxes. All federal, state/provincial and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners residing in the United States may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize.
The prizes are awarded “AS IS.” Sponsor does not make or offer any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or the prizes.
Airfare will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will airline tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Airline tickets may not be sold to a third party. Grand Prize or any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Entire trip must be taken during the dates specified on Exhibit A. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Sponsor Entities will not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. If applicable, gift card component of any prize is subject to standard gift card terms and conditions.
Sponsor Entities will not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or other property of winner or travel companion (“Companion”). Each Grand Prize Winner and Companion will be required to sign a liability release releasing Sponsor Entities from any and all liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance and use or misuse of any prize at least three (3) days before prize travel departure date or the Companion will not be able travel and the prize will be forfeited. Actual costs of Grand Prize package components will depend on point of departure, dates of travel and any airfare fluctuations and any difference in value will not be provided to Grand Prize winner. Airline carrier and agent to be selected by Sponsor Entities in their sole discretion. Each Grand Prize Winner and Companion must travel together on the same itinerary, and ground transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken by Grand Prize winner and Companion together. Once travel dates have been booked, no extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor Entities’ sole discretion. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize Winner. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, or other airline-travel related expenses are determined by selected airline and will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and Companion.
Companion must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18) unless accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian (who must be the Grand Prize winner).
Each Grand Prize Winner and Companion are solely responsible for providing all necessary identification documents and will be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e., valid passport, visa, etc.) and any fees or expenses associated therewith. Failure to provide such documents may result in trip cancellation upon airport check-in.
Each Grand Prize Winner and/or the Companion must present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into the hotel. The Grand Prize trip conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional conditions, which may be stated in the Release and/or Grand Prize Winner's travel documents. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, itineraries, or identification, or any other documents or property belonging to Grand Prize Winner or Companion during the Grand Prize trip. Any other costs, incidentals, and any other expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specifically mentioned as being provided, including, but not limited to, unspecified ground transportation and/or luggage handling between Grand Prize Winner's home and airport, and items not included as part of the winning Grand Prize package. The following are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and Companion: travel insurance; room service; laundry service; unspecified spa treatments; beverages, unspecified meals; local and long-distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Each Grand Prize Winner assumes all responsibility for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use, misuse, or redemption of the prize that may be sustained by Grand Prize Winner or Companion. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsor Entities reserve the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
6. Unclaimed Prizes. Any unclaimed Instant Win prizes as of 12:01:01 am PST on February 23, 2018, will be awarded in a Second Chance Sweepstakes random drawing to be held on or about February 23, 2018, from among all eligible entries received. To enter the Second Chance Sweepstakes, send your game piece along with your name, address, telephone number and email address to: lululemon athletica canada inc., Second Chance Sweepstakes, 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1C7, Canada. Entries must be handwritten and cannot be mechanically reproduced or photocopied. Limit one (1) Second Chance Entry per outer envelope. All entries in the Second Chance Sweepstakes must be postmarked by February 16, 2018 and received by February 22, 2018. Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries received by Sponsor whose decisions to the administration and operation of the Second Chance Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Second Chance Sweepstakes. Drawings will be held on or about February 23, 2018 at Sponsor’s Store Support Centre located at 1818 Cornwall Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1C7. All potential Second Chance Sweepstakes winners will be notified by mail or email and will be subject to verification in accordance with the terms of Section 4. If the entrant selected as a Second Chance Sweepstakes winner is located in or resides in Canada, the potential Second Chance Sweepstakes winner will be required to correctly answer a skill-testing question. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Odds of winning Second Chance Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number unclaimed prizes. If there are no unclaimed prizes, no Second Chance Sweepstakes will be held.
7. Permission to Use Name and Likeness: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission from entrant for the Sponsor Entities to use entrant’s and Companion’s name (first and last), likeness, and/or other indicia of persona, without notice or compensation for purposes of advertising and trade, unless prohibited by law. Further, participation includes the right to post Grand Prize Winner’s and Companion’s first name, last initial and city and state or province of residence on Sponsor Entities’ websites and social media pages, except where prohibited by law.
9. Winners List/ Official Rules: The Official Rules (available during the Sweepstakes Period) and Winners List (available after winners are confirmed) may be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Requests received more than three (3) months after the Sweepstakes Period will not be acknowledged.
10. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor’s or its agent’s computer will be the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telecommunications malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate (including but not limited to defects/errors/malfunctions), or by any error which may occur in the entry process or the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor Entities are not responsible for electronic communications/e-mails not received due to e-mail filtering, virus protection, or other protective devices/apparatus or any other cause.
Any Sweepstakes materials that are mutilated, tampered with, contain printing or other errors, or are obtained other than through authorized channels or do not have the special security purpose markings are automatically void. Sponsor will not be required to award any prize in excess of the number of prizes listed in these rules. In the event the number of winning entries received is greater than the number of prizes listed, the prizes listed will be awarded based on a random drawing of all verified winning entries received. Winning game pieces may be specially marked for security purposes. Once submitted, all entry material becomes the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. If for any reason (including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or to select winners for any remaining prizes by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received for the Second Chance Sweepstakes random drawing, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the sweepstakes or who violates these official rules. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
If for any reason something (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor) corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes and renders the Sweepstakes incapable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall make the prizes available in a manner, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the lululemon Sweepstakes page at info.lululemon.com/help/ordering/gift-cards.
All claims arising out of the Sweepstakes and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable in British Columbia, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
11. Waiver and Release: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, DEFICIENCIES, ACTIONS, JUDGMENTS, INTEREST, AWARDS, PENALTIES, FINES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSON(S), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITIES OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ACTIVITIES OFFERED AND/OR PROVIDED BY SPONSOR IN ASSOCIATION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF A PRIZE, FOR CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND MERCHANDISE DELIVERY, AND FOR EACH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S AND COMPANION’S BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR OBLIGATION UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes.
12. Sponsor: lululemon athletica canada inc., 1818 Cornwall Ave., Vancouver, BC, V6J 1C7
Each Grand Prize winner will have the option to choose from one of the following vacation packages. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize package is $19,000 CAD / $15,000 USD.
1. SeaWheeze Package
$6434 CAD / $5,081 USD in spending money provided in the form of a certified check (ARV: $6,434 CAD / $5,081 USD)
2. [UPDATE] Yoga Retreat Package: Costa Rica, Chakras & Chanting
3. Surya Samudra Package
Total ARV: $19,000 CAD / $15,000 USD
Destination: Big Sur, California