Your gear should never get in the way and that’s why we offer complimentary hemming on tops and bottoms at all of our stores aside from outlets — no tags or receipt required.
How does it work?
- You try on the top or bottom you would like hemmed.
- An educator will pin the hem exactly where you want it.
- Our hemmers will hem it.
- Your gear will be ready for pickup within 3 days. At pop up stores, hemming takes up to 7 days. Reach out to your local store for all the details.
Here are a few extra tips:
- Make sure the gear you want to get hemmed is clean, in its original state, and not altered. If your gear is not clean or does not meet quality standards, we may refuse service.
- If you're having pants hemmed, bring in the shoes you plan to wear so we can get the hem length just right.
- We may not be able to hem products with special features like cuffs and thumbholes, or pants with zippers, buttons, and drawcords.
- Bring your government ID or proof of confirmation email with you when you pick up your gear.
I DROPPED MY GEAR OFF AT A LULULEMON STORE FOR HEMMING. WHEN CAN I PICK THIS UP?
You will receive an email when your hemming is complete and ready for pick up.
Any gear not picked up within 6 months of the ready for pickup date will be reused, recycled, and a small number of hard-to-recycle items will be sent to a waste-to-energy facility. You will receive an email notice 60 days before your item is set to be reused or recycled.