Your gear should never get in the way and that’s why we offer complimentary hemming on tops and pants at all of our stores— no tags or receipt required.
How does it work?
- You try on the pants or top.
- An educator will pin the hem exactly where you want it.
- Our tailors will hem it.
- Your gear will be ready for pickup within three days for stores. At a showroom or seasonal store, hemming takes up to seven days. Reach out to your local store or showroom for all the details.
Here are a few extra tips:
- Make sure the gear you want to get hemmed is clean and fully dry.
- If you're having pants hemmed, bring in the shoes you plan to wear so we can get the hem length just right.
- We may not be able to hem tops with special features like cuffs and thumbholes, or pants with zippers, buttons, and drawcords.
- Bring your hemming receipt with you when you pick up your gear.
I dropped my gear off at a lululemon store for hemming. When can I pick this up?
Your hemming will be available once your local store is open again—until then, it's safe with our store team/hemming partner. If you're no longer able to get to the store where you dropped off your gear, the store team will gladly ship it to you.